English
Since now I'll start posting on my blog in both Portuguese and English. :P
Here is the preview of some textures I'm working for Hoshi, they are the Japanese Traffic Signs in High-res (512x512). For now I've just done the Warning Signs, soon I'll post the Indicatory and Regulatory. After I finish all the Signs I'll put it for download, because I know how difficult is to find good signs textures, especially in High-res.

Português
A partir de agora irei escrever no meu blog tanto em Português quanto em Inglês. :P
Aqui está o preview de algumas texturas que estou fazendo pra Hoshi, são texturas de Placas de Tânsito Japonesas em alta resolução (512x512). Por enquanto eu só fiz as placas de Atenção, em breve irei postar as placas Indicativas e de Regulamento. Após eu terminar as texturas das placas irei coloca-las pra download, pois eu sei o quão difícil é achar boas texturas de placas de sinalização, especialmente em alta resolução


0 comments

Post a Comment